How to be a magician.
Whether you’ve got time to attend an online course on Google Analytics or not, if you haven’t implemented this valuable tool you’re missing out. If you don’t know how to, haven’t got the resources, or want a managed solution then you’re in the right place.
There’s no secret and no dark magic, you can get all the information you need from here
To get rolling you’ll need a structured approach in your set up, and then an assessment of goal setting. Then you’ll need to come up with a strategy. If you’re looking for more conversions, more visitors, more penetration and more feedback, or more effective positioning of your social media then Analytics will help you identify target markets and customers. I’ll make no bones about it, the set up can be onerous, and deciding on what feedback you want can be daunting in itself. Here’s just some of the things that you’ll get out of Analytics:
• Learn which marketing initiatives are most effective
• Accurate website traffic patterns/trends
• Which customer and customer segments are most valuable
• Where visitors come from and what do they do on your site
• How can the website convert more visitors into customers
• Which keywords resonate with prospects and lead to conversions
• Which online ad or creative is the most effective
• Where people leave the site
• Which pages retain visitors the longest
• What search terms people use to find the site
IMOSO provide simplified reporting for those who want it, and advanced metrics for those who need it. Monthly reports will tell you where your traffic is coming from, how long people spend on your site, where they exit, the platforms and tools your visitors are using, where in the world they are, and how you measure up against you competition. All the work we do is set up from the start to deliver this, and more.
Photo © Bammy 2020